Our Cary injectors are board certified under the supervision of Dr. Briggs Cook, M.D. When you schedule a free consultation with one of our specialists, our goal is to get to know you and your
image goals. We believe that forming a personal bond with you is an integral part of your experience.
Meet our Team
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery, General Ophthalmology, Botox, Restylane Injections, Obagi Skin Care
- Certified, American Board of Ophthalmology Specializing In Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Fellowship: Oculoplastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Fellowship: American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
• American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
B.A. Duke University
Summa Cum Laude – Chemistry Major
M.D.: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine Baltimore, MD
Internship: Mayo Clinic
Residency in Ophthalmology: Mayo Clinic
Fellowship in Eye and Facial Cosmetic Surgery: University of Wisconsin – Madison
Angier B. Duke Memorial Scholarship, Duke University
Phi Beta Kappa, Duke University
Duke University Senior Leadership Award
Recipient, Merck Index Science Award
Recipient, Heed Fellowship
Recipient, Knapp Fellowship
Recipient, Howard Hughes Medical Institute Research Fellowship.
Member: American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Medical Association.
Publication: Author of numerous professional papers on Oculoplastic Surgery, cosmetic surgery, surgical techniques, and enhanced results.
Native North Carolinian
Married to Kia Conley Cook
Four children, Andrew, Sarah and twins Eli and Sophie Kate
Enjoys spending time with his Labrador Dolce
Water-skiing, Wakeboarding, Mountain Biking, Golf, Camping
Jennifer has operated in the Spa Industry for 4 years in customer care and cosmetic treatments. Feel free to contact her direct with any questions or to set up a consult. 919.608.6412
Please call (919) 535-8262 or contact us online by email and book your free consult today!